Thanks to the valiant efforts of Lil B and others, Cooking has become an increasingly accepted activity among male rappers. When Celeb Forever dons the chef hat on his latest mixtape single, however, he’s not trying to whip up a delicious meal; instead, crack music is on the menu. D-Block vet Styles P assists, joining the Cleveland/NY-repper over the gritty boardwork of N.I.P.. Craving a second helping? You can have your fill on June 6, when Celeb’s DJ Drama-hosted Lights mixtape hits the ‘net for free download.
Written by richard on 05/19/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hate 2 See [Premiere]" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.