Everyone has their opinions; Ceezo simply has more than most. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the Harlem representative does a little Thinking Out Loud, lacing a pensive piano instrumental by V-Don with contentious statements on everything from politics, to religion, to the “No homo” phenomenon. Agree with this up-and-comer’s perspective on the world? And, perhaps more importantly, are you feeling his style? Then keep it locked for release details on his latest street release, the yet-unscheduled Who’s Ready mixtape.
Written by richard on 04/28/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.