Everyone has their opinions; Ceezo simply has more than most. On his latest single and first Booth feature, the Harlem representative does a little Thinking Out Loud, lacing a pensive piano instrumental by V-Don with contentious statements on everything from politics, to religion, to the “No homo” phenomenon. Agree with this up-and-comer’s perspective on the world? And, perhaps more importantly, are you feeling his style? Then keep it locked for release details on his latest street release, the yet-unscheduled Who’s Ready mixtape.
Written by richard on 04/28/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.