Fresh off receiving downright Incredible reader reviews for his first feature, Cee One slips on his Rose Colored Glasses for the philosophically-inclined follow-up. Contrary to what you might expect from the title, this cut finds the Long Island-based up-and-comer pondering life’s downs as well as its ups, exhibiting cynicism as well as gratitude over The Olympicks’ slow-rolling, piano-led productions. Like what you’re hearing? Cee’s Thoughts Become Things mixtape has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.