Fresh off receiving downright Incredible reader reviews for his first feature, Cee One slips on his Rose Colored Glasses for the philosophically-inclined follow-up. Contrary to what you might expect from the title, this cut finds the Long Island-based up-and-comer pondering life’s downs as well as its ups, exhibiting cynicism as well as gratitude over The Olympicks’ slow-rolling, piano-led productions. Like what you’re hearing? Cee’s Thoughts Become Things mixtape has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/19/11
Submit your Rating
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.