Fresh off receiving downright Incredible reader reviews for his first feature, Cee One slips on his Rose Colored Glasses for the philosophically-inclined follow-up. Contrary to what you might expect from the title, this cut finds the Long Island-based up-and-comer pondering life’s downs as well as its ups, exhibiting cynicism as well as gratitude over The Olympicks’ slow-rolling, piano-led productions. Like what you’re hearing? Cee’s Thoughts Become Things mixtape has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/19/11
Submit your Rating
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.