Fresh off receiving downright Incredible reader reviews for his first feature, Cee One slips on his Rose Colored Glasses for the philosophically-inclined follow-up. Contrary to what you might expect from the title, this cut finds the Long Island-based up-and-comer pondering life’s downs as well as its ups, exhibiting cynicism as well as gratitude over The Olympicks’ slow-rolling, piano-led productions. Like what you’re hearing? Cee’s Thoughts Become Things mixtape has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/19/11
Submit your Rating
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.