Fresh off receiving downright Incredible reader reviews for his first feature, Cee One slips on his Rose Colored Glasses for the philosophically-inclined follow-up. Contrary to what you might expect from the title, this cut finds the Long Island-based up-and-comer pondering life’s downs as well as its ups, exhibiting cynicism as well as gratitude over The Olympicks’ slow-rolling, piano-led productions. Like what you’re hearing? Cee’s Thoughts Become Things mixtape has yet to receive a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 08/19/11
Submit your Rating
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.