If you were to ask Queens-bred, Long Island-based emcee Cee-One to describe himself in one word, it would be “Incredible.” Those not willing to take the Booth newcomer’s word for it, however, can find ample proof on this mixtape cut, a laid-back banger which finds the artist showcasing his impressive pen game over a laid-back beat by BTONE. If you’re digging this inaugural leak, keep it locked—Cee One’s debut project, Thoughts Become Things, has yet to receive a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted with all the latest details.
Written by richard on 07/25/11
Submit your Rating
Urban Connoisseur Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rose Colored Glasses" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.