The 127th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ced Hughes, the Virginia Beach native previously heard as a guest on Max Mega‘s It Is What It Is and Novel‘s Suspended Animation. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Master Splinter freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by Eliot Lipp. Ced Hughes is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, Someday We’ll Wake Up.
Written by richard on 01/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It Is What It Is ft. Ced Hughes" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.