The 127th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Ced Hughes, the Virginia Beach native previously heard as a guest on Max Mega‘s It Is What It Is and Novel‘s Suspended Animation. On his brand new, previously-unreleased Master Splinter freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over original boardwork by Eliot Lipp. Ced Hughes is currently preparing for the February release of his latest full-length, Someday We’ll Wake Up.
Written by richard on 01/14/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"It Is What It Is ft. Ced Hughes" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)