Roll out the Red Carpets; Cassow is coming through. On the Portland rhymesayer’s latest single and first Booth feature, a swanky, sampled beat by Hippie Sabotage (who brought the artist to our attention) sets the stage for high-rolling rhymes about the fast life and all its luxurious trimmings. Like what you’re hearing? While Future Classic has yet to receive a drop date, those digging Carpets can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)