Roll out the Red Carpets; Cassow is coming through. On the Portland rhymesayer’s latest single and first Booth feature, a swanky, sampled beat by Hippie Sabotage (who brought the artist to our attention) sets the stage for high-rolling rhymes about the fast life and all its luxurious trimmings. Like what you’re hearing? While Future Classic has yet to receive a drop date, those digging Carpets can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)