Roll out the Red Carpets; Cassow is coming through. On the Portland rhymesayer’s latest single and first Booth feature, a swanky, sampled beat by Hippie Sabotage (who brought the artist to our attention) sets the stage for high-rolling rhymes about the fast life and all its luxurious trimmings. Like what you’re hearing? While Future Classic has yet to receive a drop date, those digging Carpets can keep it locked for all the latest news and tunes from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.