Thus far in 2013, Omarion, Cris Cab and Chrome Cats have each shared their respective visions of Paradise in Booth-featured records—and in every case except the Cats’, the term has been heavily-loaded with sexual connotations. Cassie shares the former two artists’ ambition to create heaven on Earth between the sheets, as evidenced by her latest mixtape single. Here, Da Internz’ springy electronic grooves back sexually-aggressive verses from the Bad Boy pop songstress. Wiz Khalifa plays the target of her come-ons, responding to the headliner’s advances in a briskly-flowed closing verse. Alex Mazair directs the record’s accompanying visuals. Does Paradise live up to its title? Those who answer in the affirmative can find this cut, along with the previously-featured All Gold All Girls and many more quality jams, on Cassie’s RockaByeBaby street album, out now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.