Thus far in 2013, Omarion, Cris Cab and Chrome Cats have each shared their respective visions of Paradise in Booth-featured records—and in every case except the Cats’, the term has been heavily-loaded with sexual connotations. Cassie shares the former two artists’ ambition to create heaven on Earth between the sheets, as evidenced by her latest mixtape single. Here, Da Internz’ springy electronic grooves back sexually-aggressive verses from the Bad Boy pop songstress. Wiz Khalifa plays the target of her come-ons, responding to the headliner’s advances in a briskly-flowed closing verse. Alex Mazair directs the record’s accompanying visuals. Does Paradise live up to its title? Those who answer in the affirmative can find this cut, along with the previously-featured All Gold All Girls and many more quality jams, on Cassie’s RockaByeBaby street album, out now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.