Thus far in 2013, Omarion, Cris Cab and Chrome Cats have each shared their respective visions of Paradise in Booth-featured records—and in every case except the Cats’, the term has been heavily-loaded with sexual connotations. Cassie shares the former two artists’ ambition to create heaven on Earth between the sheets, as evidenced by her latest mixtape single. Here, Da Internz’ springy electronic grooves back sexually-aggressive verses from the Bad Boy pop songstress. Wiz Khalifa plays the target of her come-ons, responding to the headliner’s advances in a briskly-flowed closing verse. Alex Mazair directs the record’s accompanying visuals. Does Paradise live up to its title? Those who answer in the affirmative can find this cut, along with the previously-featured All Gold All Girls and many more quality jams, on Cassie’s RockaByeBaby street album, out now online.
Written by richard on 04/14/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.