Still struggling to finally get her sophomore album, now titled Electro Love, a solid drop date, Cassie has released yet another potential single to radio. I know what many of you Booth-heads are thinking; How do we know Let’s Get Crazy will be more successful than Official Girl and Must Be Love? Simple: two worldwide music superstars known for breaking into the Billboard Top 10 are helping out this time! Though Cassie’s verses are unlikely to convert doubters into fans, Akon‘s strong guest vocals add plenty of appeal. Once again, however, super-producer and Kon protégé RedOne is the track’s MVP—his pulse-heavy beat is to a DJ what the triple-scoop sundae with hot fudge, almonds, and a cherry on top is to an ice-cream enthusiast. When this cut starts banging out of club loudspeakers across the nation, you’d better believe that all in attendance will be doing as the title says.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.