Still struggling to finally get her sophomore album, now titled Electro Love, a solid drop date, Cassie has released yet another potential single to radio. I know what many of you Booth-heads are thinking; How do we know Let’s Get Crazy will be more successful than Official Girl and Must Be Love? Simple: two worldwide music superstars known for breaking into the Billboard Top 10 are helping out this time! Though Cassie’s verses are unlikely to convert doubters into fans, Akon‘s strong guest vocals add plenty of appeal. Once again, however, super-producer and Kon protégé RedOne is the track’s MVP—his pulse-heavy beat is to a DJ what the triple-scoop sundae with hot fudge, almonds, and a cherry on top is to an ice-cream enthusiast. When this cut starts banging out of club loudspeakers across the nation, you’d better believe that all in attendance will be doing as the title says.
Written by Burmy on 06/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.