For many the Balcony is a spot where you enjoy a nice glass of red wine after a long, hard day of work or get your BBQ on during the weekend, but for Cassie and Atlanta veteran Young Jeezy the Balcony is a setting for something far less innocent. According to the Bad Boy songbird’s newest single, to be quite blunt, it’s the place where they get their freak on. As expected, Balcony is a steamy record, which finds the Connecticut-born singer serenading the listener with her almost-sultry vocals as she shares the details of her outdoor rendezvous. Both the production from noted producer Rico Love and Jeezy’s rasp-driven verses make for the perfect addition to the semi-sensuous record. Prior to the release of Balcony, Cassie had been M.I.A. for quite a few months, but the singer fully plans on making up for it with both a music video for Balcony and her Rock A Bye Baby mixtape, both of which are due out later this month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.