For many the Balcony is a spot where you enjoy a nice glass of red wine after a long, hard day of work or get your BBQ on during the weekend, but for Cassie and Atlanta veteran Young Jeezy the Balcony is a setting for something far less innocent. According to the Bad Boy songbird’s newest single, to be quite blunt, it’s the place where they get their freak on. As expected, Balcony is a steamy record, which finds the Connecticut-born singer serenading the listener with her almost-sultry vocals as she shares the details of her outdoor rendezvous. Both the production from noted producer Rico Love and Jeezy’s rasp-driven verses make for the perfect addition to the semi-sensuous record. Prior to the release of Balcony, Cassie had been M.I.A. for quite a few months, but the singer fully plans on making up for it with both a music video for Balcony and her Rock A Bye Baby mixtape, both of which are due out later this month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.