For many the Balcony is a spot where you enjoy a nice glass of red wine after a long, hard day of work or get your BBQ on during the weekend, but for Cassie and Atlanta veteran Young Jeezy the Balcony is a setting for something far less innocent. According to the Bad Boy songbird’s newest single, to be quite blunt, it’s the place where they get their freak on. As expected, Balcony is a steamy record, which finds the Connecticut-born singer serenading the listener with her almost-sultry vocals as she shares the details of her outdoor rendezvous. Both the production from noted producer Rico Love and Jeezy’s rasp-driven verses make for the perfect addition to the semi-sensuous record. Prior to the release of Balcony, Cassie had been M.I.A. for quite a few months, but the singer fully plans on making up for it with both a music video for Balcony and her Rock A Bye Baby mixtape, both of which are due out later this month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.