For many the Balcony is a spot where you enjoy a nice glass of red wine after a long, hard day of work or get your BBQ on during the weekend, but for Cassie and Atlanta veteran Young Jeezy the Balcony is a setting for something far less innocent. According to the Bad Boy songbird’s newest single, to be quite blunt, it’s the place where they get their freak on. As expected, Balcony is a steamy record, which finds the Connecticut-born singer serenading the listener with her almost-sultry vocals as she shares the details of her outdoor rendezvous. Both the production from noted producer Rico Love and Jeezy’s rasp-driven verses make for the perfect addition to the semi-sensuous record. Prior to the release of Balcony, Cassie had been M.I.A. for quite a few months, but the singer fully plans on making up for it with both a music video for Balcony and her Rock A Bye Baby mixtape, both of which are due out later this month.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/11/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Somtimes ft. Ryan Leslie" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)