The world knew that ‘Cash Rulez’ when Wu-Tang Clan released the song C.R.E.A.M. back in November of 1993. Now, almost exactly fourteen years later (and a recent effort from Wyclef), the concept has returned with Cassidy, Bone Thugs N’ Harmony and Eve at the helm. As the second single off Cassidy’s new album, B.A.R.S., Cash Rulez hopes to create and sustain a momentum that Drink N My 2 Step struggled to maintain. Produced by Hi-Tek the song features a sample from the Notorious B.I.G. and Bone Thugs (coincidence?) collaboration, Notorious Thugs. Next week cash will still rule, but will Cassidy?
Written by DJ Z on 11/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.