The world knew that ‘Cash Rulez’ when Wu-Tang Clan released the song C.R.E.A.M. back in November of 1993. Now, almost exactly fourteen years later (and a recent effort from Wyclef), the concept has returned with Cassidy, Bone Thugs N’ Harmony and Eve at the helm. As the second single off Cassidy’s new album, B.A.R.S., Cash Rulez hopes to create and sustain a momentum that Drink N My 2 Step struggled to maintain. Produced by Hi-Tek the song features a sample from the Notorious B.I.G. and Bone Thugs (coincidence?) collaboration, Notorious Thugs. Next week cash will still rule, but will Cassidy?
Written by DJ Z on 11/4/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Come N Get Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.