Whenever we come across an unreleased song, or a record that has merely flown under the public’s radar, we have no choice but to shine the proper light upon it. Take Cassette Coast, an artist who first said “Hello” to The DJBooth last November, and his re-released single Gone On. Up until now the record was relatively hidden on Coast’s last mixtape, but thanks to a charismatic, unique, almost-sung-rapped flow, which powerfully glides atop the smooth, string production work of Danny Kartel, Gone On is now longer missing in plain sight. A full pardon is in order, however, as a leaning, guest verse from Stunta has been added; the cherry on this musical sundae. Gone On is slated to appear on Coast’s forthcoming, yet unscheduled new project, Thinking Out Loud 3.
Written by DJ Z on 08/23/13
Street Science/Epsom Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Can't Complain" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.