Since the very first raps were ever laid down, emcees have sought to describe the world contained in their city. Here to carry on that tradition with a brand new world premiere, the aptly-titled In My City, is Caspa Narkz. Fresh off his DJBooth-approved release How Long, the BK rhymesayer gets on his rock sh*t for City, teaming up with producers Vett (of Da MVPz) and Johnny Roset Cervini, who also contributes vocals, for an instrumental that rocks harder than Keith Moon after a five-day bender. On the mic Caspa follows tightly, shining a light on the darkness that pervades his native town. While this headbanger isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), fans of the genre-bending rapper can keep it locked to The DJBooth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/26/12
Black House Records LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Long" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.