Since the very first raps were ever laid down, emcees have sought to describe the world contained in their city. Here to carry on that tradition with a brand new world premiere, the aptly-titled In My City, is Caspa Narkz. Fresh off his DJBooth-approved release How Long, the BK rhymesayer gets on his rock sh*t for City, teaming up with producers Vett (of Da MVPz) and Johnny Roset Cervini, who also contributes vocals, for an instrumental that rocks harder than Keith Moon after a five-day bender. On the mic Caspa follows tightly, shining a light on the darkness that pervades his native town. While this headbanger isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), fans of the genre-bending rapper can keep it locked to The DJBooth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Black House Records LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Long" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.