Since the very first raps were ever laid down, emcees have sought to describe the world contained in their city. Here to carry on that tradition with a brand new world premiere, the aptly-titled In My City, is Caspa Narkz. Fresh off his DJBooth-approved release How Long, the BK rhymesayer gets on his rock sh*t for City, teaming up with producers Vett (of Da MVPz) and Johnny Roset Cervini, who also contributes vocals, for an instrumental that rocks harder than Keith Moon after a five-day bender. On the mic Caspa follows tightly, shining a light on the darkness that pervades his native town. While this headbanger isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), fans of the genre-bending rapper can keep it locked to The DJBooth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Black House Records LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Long" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.