Since the very first raps were ever laid down, emcees have sought to describe the world contained in their city. Here to carry on that tradition with a brand new world premiere, the aptly-titled In My City, is Caspa Narkz. Fresh off his DJBooth-approved release How Long, the BK rhymesayer gets on his rock sh*t for City, teaming up with producers Vett (of Da MVPz) and Johnny Roset Cervini, who also contributes vocals, for an instrumental that rocks harder than Keith Moon after a five-day bender. On the mic Caspa follows tightly, shining a light on the darkness that pervades his native town. While this headbanger isn’t attached to a larger project (yet), fans of the genre-bending rapper can keep it locked to The DJBooth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Black House Records LLC.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How Long" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.