Don’t worry; Caskey‘s latest single doesn’t feature the Orlando rhymesayer rapping at excruciating length about his favorite sex acts, or describing his bowel movements in minute detail. (If that’s what you’re looking for, may I recommend the latest LP from his label boss, Lil Wayne?) Instead, Too Much Information is a cerebral, somewhat conspiratorial examination of life in the digital age. The verses the emcee delivers over The Avengerz’ eerie electronic production are a little hard to track, jumping from commentary on the dwindling middle class to far-fetched ruminations on the Mayan pyramids, but perhaps the data overload is the point. Legit Looks directs the official visuals, casting Caskey as a high-tech wanderer straight out of cyberpunk fiction. Feeling it? More bangers await on new mixtape The Transient Classics, available for free download right here in the Booth.
Written by richard on 08/30/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"The Truth" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.