The Northern section of Hartford, Connecticut, might not be the grittiest-sounding place to grow up, but emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. begs you not to make any assumptions. On Oops Ya Head, Cashus explains how a “ma’f*cka” could get laid out for jumping to conclusions. The 25-year-old rhyme slanger aggressively attacks Ron Browz‘s mad rapper anthem, proving that his GameTime mixtape is solid prep work for near-stadium status. With a co-sign from DJ Green Lantern, the man nicknamed “Mr. Fix-It” may break a few jaws with this track, but his ultimate aim is to repair New York’s sagging street music.
Listen to More: Cashus C.R.E.A.M.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/5/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.