The Northern section of Hartford, Connecticut, might not be the grittiest-sounding place to grow up, but emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. begs you not to make any assumptions. On Oops Ya Head, Cashus explains how a “ma’f*cka” could get laid out for jumping to conclusions. The 25-year-old rhyme slanger aggressively attacks Ron Browz‘s mad rapper anthem, proving that his GameTime mixtape is solid prep work for near-stadium status. With a co-sign from DJ Green Lantern, the man nicknamed “Mr. Fix-It” may break a few jaws with this track, but his ultimate aim is to repair New York’s sagging street music.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.