The Northern section of Hartford, Connecticut, might not be the grittiest-sounding place to grow up, but emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. begs you not to make any assumptions. On Oops Ya Head, Cashus explains how a “ma’f*cka” could get laid out for jumping to conclusions. The 25-year-old rhyme slanger aggressively attacks Ron Browz‘s mad rapper anthem, proving that his GameTime mixtape is solid prep work for near-stadium status. With a co-sign from DJ Green Lantern, the man nicknamed “Mr. Fix-It” may break a few jaws with this track, but his ultimate aim is to repair New York’s sagging street music.
Listen to More: Cashus C.R.E.A.M.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 11/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.