When greatness is on the line, everything hinges on the decisions one makes. Twenty-five-year-old emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. has no fear, however; he’s more than ready to Go In. Telling an interesting if oft-told tale about being the best, Cashus showcases an uncanny knack for riding a beat with precision, an ability that puts him in good company alongside such acclaimed emcees as Busta Rhymes and Eminem. While the Hartford, Connecticut-to-Queens, New York hybrid may be married to the mic, over Ron Browz’ simple and to-the-point production he’s more Herculean than your average newcomer. After ending a brief football career at Southern Connecticut State University, Cashus has just one option: do whatever it takes to get that C.R.E.A.M.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 12/9/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.