When greatness is on the line, everything hinges on the decisions one makes. Twenty-five-year-old emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. has no fear, however; he’s more than ready to Go In. Telling an interesting if oft-told tale about being the best, Cashus showcases an uncanny knack for riding a beat with precision, an ability that puts him in good company alongside such acclaimed emcees as Busta Rhymes and Eminem. While the Hartford, Connecticut-to-Queens, New York hybrid may be married to the mic, over Ron Browz’ simple and to-the-point production he’s more Herculean than your average newcomer. After ending a brief football career at Southern Connecticut State University, Cashus has just one option: do whatever it takes to get that C.R.E.A.M.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 12/9/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.