When greatness is on the line, everything hinges on the decisions one makes. Twenty-five-year-old emcee Cashus C.R.E.A.M. has no fear, however; he’s more than ready to Go In. Telling an interesting if oft-told tale about being the best, Cashus showcases an uncanny knack for riding a beat with precision, an ability that puts him in good company alongside such acclaimed emcees as Busta Rhymes and Eminem. While the Hartford, Connecticut-to-Queens, New York hybrid may be married to the mic, over Ron Browz’ simple and to-the-point production he’s more Herculean than your average newcomer. After ending a brief football career at Southern Connecticut State University, Cashus has just one option: do whatever it takes to get that C.R.E.A.M.
Written by Kevin L. Clark on 12/9/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)