Upon listening to his DJBooth debut, those who aren’t familiar with Cashius Green won’t be surprised to find out that the Cinematic emcee is a car enthusiast. On the slow, winding SHMX-produced Convertible Flow, which has dabs of trap and southern influence, it’s only fitting that fellow Cinematic artist and mutual car lover, Big K.R.I.T, makes an appearance. Krizzle’s steadfast, booming flow is the yin to Cashius’ higher-pitched, slurring flow yang. Green’s performance is all the more impressive when you consider the danger of letting one of the hottest emcees in the game bat cleanup; he could have easily been bodied, but Green definitely holds his own, making him worthy of the Cinematic cosign. Convertible Flow can be found on the emcee’s brand new Pisces EP, available for free download.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Havin Thangs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)