Upon listening to his DJBooth debut, those who aren’t familiar with Cashius Green won’t be surprised to find out that the Cinematic emcee is a car enthusiast. On the slow, winding SHMX-produced Convertible Flow, which has dabs of trap and southern influence, it’s only fitting that fellow Cinematic artist and mutual car lover, Big K.R.I.T, makes an appearance. Krizzle’s steadfast, booming flow is the yin to Cashius’ higher-pitched, slurring flow yang. Green’s performance is all the more impressive when you consider the danger of letting one of the hottest emcees in the game bat cleanup; he could have easily been bodied, but Green definitely holds his own, making him worthy of the Cinematic cosign. Convertible Flow can be found on the emcee’s brand new Pisces EP, available for free download.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/18/13
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Havin Thangs" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.