If you are going to be a rapper, then you’d better love attention; otherwise, good luck hiding from thousands of adoring fans. Former Shady Records emcee Ca$his clearly enjoys having all eyes on him, as evidenced by the fact that he’s titled his latest street single “Look at Me.” But he isn’t just handed the spotlight on this cut; he earns it. His nimble, yet booming flow meshes well with co-producers Rikanatti & 1 Down‘s synth-brass boardwork, and his guests turn in equally strong performances. Los follows Ca$h (after the energetic hookwork of K-Young, of course) and showcases a similarly agile, but higher-pitched flow. B-Todd rounds out the lineup, delivering a energetic closing 16 that’ll definitely earn him a few new fans. Look At Me will be part of Ca$his’s upcoming County Hound 2 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/26/13
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.