If you are going to be a rapper, then you’d better love attention; otherwise, good luck hiding from thousands of adoring fans. Former Shady Records emcee Ca$his clearly enjoys having all eyes on him, as evidenced by the fact that he’s titled his latest street single “Look at Me.” But he isn’t just handed the spotlight on this cut; he earns it. His nimble, yet booming flow meshes well with co-producers Rikanatti & 1 Down‘s synth-brass boardwork, and his guests turn in equally strong performances. Los follows Ca$h (after the energetic hookwork of K-Young, of course) and showcases a similarly agile, but higher-pitched flow. B-Todd rounds out the lineup, delivering a energetic closing 16 that’ll definitely earn him a few new fans. Look At Me will be part of Ca$his’s upcoming County Hound 2 project.
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!