If you are going to be a rapper, then you’d better love attention; otherwise, good luck hiding from thousands of adoring fans. Former Shady Records emcee Ca$his clearly enjoys having all eyes on him, as evidenced by the fact that he’s titled his latest street single “Look at Me.” But he isn’t just handed the spotlight on this cut; he earns it. His nimble, yet booming flow meshes well with co-producers Rikanatti & 1 Down‘s synth-brass boardwork, and his guests turn in equally strong performances. Los follows Ca$h (after the energetic hookwork of K-Young, of course) and showcases a similarly agile, but higher-pitched flow. B-Todd rounds out the lineup, delivering a energetic closing 16 that’ll definitely earn him a few new fans. Look At Me will be part of Ca$his’s upcoming County Hound 2 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/26/13
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)