If you are going to be a rapper, then you’d better love attention; otherwise, good luck hiding from thousands of adoring fans. Former Shady Records emcee Ca$his clearly enjoys having all eyes on him, as evidenced by the fact that he’s titled his latest street single “Look at Me.” But he isn’t just handed the spotlight on this cut; he earns it. His nimble, yet booming flow meshes well with co-producers Rikanatti & 1 Down‘s synth-brass boardwork, and his guests turn in equally strong performances. Los follows Ca$h (after the energetic hookwork of K-Young, of course) and showcases a similarly agile, but higher-pitched flow. B-Todd rounds out the lineup, delivering a energetic closing 16 that’ll definitely earn him a few new fans. Look At Me will be part of Ca$his’s upcoming County Hound 2 project.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/26/13
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.