On Tuesday, Shady Records rapper Ca$his will release the second volume in his Loose Cannon mixtape series. Following his March 4, DJ Arkane-mixed Loose Cannon (Vol. 1), the Boogish Boy’s new mixtape will feature all brand new material, including the C Major produced, Got That Product. In real life Ca$his has a major label record deal, though in the song he states his need for an income by any means necessary, reeling off an endless supply of narcotics (prescription and otherwise) he sells on the daily. Hopefully, if the Chicago-born MC is able to drop is debut double-album, Loose Cannon, as scheduled on July 25, his lyrics will remain the only place he needs to slang crack.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.