On Tuesday, Shady Records rapper Ca$his will release the second volume in his Loose Cannon mixtape series. Following his March 4, DJ Arkane-mixed Loose Cannon (Vol. 1), the Boogish Boy’s new mixtape will feature all brand new material, including the C Major produced, Got That Product. In real life Ca$his has a major label record deal, though in the song he states his need for an income by any means necessary, reeling off an endless supply of narcotics (prescription and otherwise) he sells on the daily. Hopefully, if the Chicago-born MC is able to drop is debut double-album, Loose Cannon, as scheduled on July 25, his lyrics will remain the only place he needs to slang crack.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.