On Tuesday, Shady Records rapper Ca$his will release the second volume in his Loose Cannon mixtape series. Following his March 4, DJ Arkane-mixed Loose Cannon (Vol. 1), the Boogish Boy’s new mixtape will feature all brand new material, including the C Major produced, Got That Product. In real life Ca$his has a major label record deal, though in the song he states his need for an income by any means necessary, reeling off an endless supply of narcotics (prescription and otherwise) he sells on the daily. Hopefully, if the Chicago-born MC is able to drop is debut double-album, Loose Cannon, as scheduled on July 25, his lyrics will remain the only place he needs to slang crack.
Listen to More: Ca$his Written by DJ Z
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!