On Tuesday, Shady Records rapper Ca$his will release the second volume in his Loose Cannon mixtape series. Following his March 4, DJ Arkane-mixed Loose Cannon (Vol. 1), the Boogish Boy’s new mixtape will feature all brand new material, including the C Major produced, Got That Product. In real life Ca$his has a major label record deal, though in the song he states his need for an income by any means necessary, reeling off an endless supply of narcotics (prescription and otherwise) he sells on the daily. Hopefully, if the Chicago-born MC is able to drop is debut double-album, Loose Cannon, as scheduled on July 25, his lyrics will remain the only place he needs to slang crack.
Listen to More: Ca$his
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know ft. 50 Cent, Ca$his & Lloyd Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.