On Tuesday, Shady Records rapper Ca$his will release the second volume in his Loose Cannon mixtape series. Following his March 4, DJ Arkane-mixed Loose Cannon (Vol. 1), the Boogish Boy’s new mixtape will feature all brand new material, including the C Major produced, Got That Product. In real life Ca$his has a major label record deal, though in the song he states his need for an income by any means necessary, reeling off an endless supply of narcotics (prescription and otherwise) he sells on the daily. Hopefully, if the Chicago-born MC is able to drop is debut double-album, Loose Cannon, as scheduled on July 25, his lyrics will remain the only place he needs to slang crack.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
Bogish Brand Ent.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don't Know" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.