Perhaps inspired by the success of Weezy‘s 6’7”, Jason Derulo‘s Don’t Wanna Go Home and Pitbull‘s Shake Señora (Remix), Booth newcomer Cash Sinatra becomes the latest to draw inspiration from Harry Belafonte’s Day O (The Banana Boat Song) on newly-leaked EP standout Never Have I Ever. Here, Triad Beatz flips the calypso classic into a bass-booming backdrop for braggadocio-packed bars from the N.Y. representative. Interest piqued? More fresh cuts await on Sinatra’s Scenic Route EP, which has yet to receive a drop date—keep it locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 04/19/12
Submit your Rating
Royal Society ENT
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"There For You" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.