Casey Veggies and Juicy J don’t seem like two peas in a pod to me. Veggies seems like the kind of guy who would rather roll up a few with some good friends than hit the club, which is where Juicy J basically lives. I guess opposites attract, though, because on Young Ni**as their flavors combine to make a nice, flavorful dish. Production from The Futuristiks’ features an airy, minimalist foundation, catering to Veggies blunted style, and a slight trap influence which complements Juicy’s staggering flow. Their respective verses aren’t all that different in content, either; both cover the obligatory topics of money, drugs, alcohol and girls. On second thought, maybe Veggies and Juicy are two peas in a liquor-filled, kushed out pod. Young Ni**as has yet to be attached to anything bigger but, as always, we will keep you posted.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)