Casey Veggies and Juicy J don’t seem like two peas in a pod to me. Veggies seems like the kind of guy who would rather roll up a few with some good friends than hit the club, which is where Juicy J basically lives. I guess opposites attract, though, because on Young Ni**as their flavors combine to make a nice, flavorful dish. Production from The Futuristiks’ features an airy, minimalist foundation, catering to Veggies blunted style, and a slight trap influence which complements Juicy’s staggering flow. Their respective verses aren’t all that different in content, either; both cover the obligatory topics of money, drugs, alcohol and girls. On second thought, maybe Veggies and Juicy are two peas in a liquor-filled, kushed out pod. Young Ni**as has yet to be attached to anything bigger but, as always, we will keep you posted.
Written by Lucas G. on 04/29/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.