Have you ever been to Burger King and found an onion ring in your French fry container? Even though you knew what you were going to get with the fries, you were pleasantly surprised to find an onion ring, which has left you wanting more. Well, you can compare that scenario to the recent re-release of Cassie Veggie’s Sleeping In Class. On the deluxe iTunes version, we get the familiar French fries, but also 5 new tracks of bonus material (the onion rings). One of those delicious extras is The Weight of the World Theory. Produced by lllBrown, the beginning sounds like a sped up Otis Redding scream which transitions into a smooth beat that compliments Casey’s flow well as he spits about what the world has told him growing up, and what he wants to say in. Weight of the World and the other four tracks will only make you want more of Veggies, so stop sleeping and go grab a project from one of the ORIGINAL Odd Future members.
Written by JRTheWriter on 09/23/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.