Have you ever been to Burger King and found an onion ring in your French fry container? Even though you knew what you were going to get with the fries, you were pleasantly surprised to find an onion ring, which has left you wanting more. Well, you can compare that scenario to the recent re-release of Cassie Veggie’s Sleeping In Class. On the deluxe iTunes version, we get the familiar French fries, but also 5 new tracks of bonus material (the onion rings). One of those delicious extras is The Weight of the World Theory. Produced by lllBrown, the beginning sounds like a sped up Otis Redding scream which transitions into a smooth beat that compliments Casey’s flow well as he spits about what the world has told him growing up, and what he wants to say in. Weight of the World and the other four tracks will only make you want more of Veggies, so stop sleeping and go grab a project from one of the ORIGINAL Odd Future members.
Listen to More: Casey Veggies Written by JRTheWriter
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.