While growing up, like many of you, I used to hate having to eat my vegetables. Heck, I still hate them. I can get down with green beans, but there is just no way you are going to get me to eat carrots or brussel sprouts. Despite my aversion for vegetables, however, I have never had a problem devouring cuts from Casey Veggies. Following a semi-hiatus the Cali native is back and is serving up another helping of nutritional goodness on his new single, Life$tyle. Over the chill, airy production of Cardiak, Veggies combines a laid-back flow with a unique cadence as he provides insights into the daily life of a gifted emcee. The record is set for inclusion on Casey’s forthcoming untitled project, which is scheduled to drop in early 2013. If you veggie-tarians are still hungry, though, check out Summer, I Suppose, which was featured in late August on The DJBooth.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.