While growing up, like many of you, I used to hate having to eat my vegetables. Heck, I still hate them. I can get down with green beans, but there is just no way you are going to get me to eat carrots or brussel sprouts. Despite my aversion for vegetables, however, I have never had a problem devouring cuts from Casey Veggies. Following a semi-hiatus the Cali native is back and is serving up another helping of nutritional goodness on his new single, Life$tyle. Over the chill, airy production of Cardiak, Veggies combines a laid-back flow with a unique cadence as he provides insights into the daily life of a gifted emcee. The record is set for inclusion on Casey’s forthcoming untitled project, which is scheduled to drop in early 2013. If you veggie-tarians are still hungry, though, check out Summer, I Suppose, which was featured in late August on The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/2/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.