While growing up, like many of you, I used to hate having to eat my vegetables. Heck, I still hate them. I can get down with green beans, but there is just no way you are going to get me to eat carrots or brussel sprouts. Despite my aversion for vegetables, however, I have never had a problem devouring cuts from Casey Veggies. Following a semi-hiatus the Cali native is back and is serving up another helping of nutritional goodness on his new single, Life$tyle. Over the chill, airy production of Cardiak, Veggies combines a laid-back flow with a unique cadence as he provides insights into the daily life of a gifted emcee. The record is set for inclusion on Casey’s forthcoming untitled project, which is scheduled to drop in early 2013. If you veggie-tarians are still hungry, though, check out Summer, I Suppose, which was featured in late August on The DJBooth.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/2/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)