You may not be able to buy love, but a bulging billfold certainly doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting potential romantic partners. On his latest promo single, West Coast buzzmaker Casey Veggies revels in the effect his bankroll has on the female gender. As IAMSU! puts it on the record’s Autotuned hook, “I bet the money make her do a Backflip.” In addition to providing vocal support, the HBK Gang affiliate handles production duties, crafting a minimal, street-ready backdrop for Casey’s caked-up braggadocio. Backflip is only a loosie, but those craving more from Veggies can always take a listen to Lipstick on the Blunt, his recent collaboration with King Chip.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 4 EP
- One Song to Prove Big Sean is a Dope Rapper (Really)
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.