You may not be able to buy love, but a bulging billfold certainly doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting potential romantic partners. On his latest promo single, West Coast buzzmaker Casey Veggies revels in the effect his bankroll has on the female gender. As IAMSU! puts it on the record’s Autotuned hook, “I bet the money make her do a Backflip.” In addition to providing vocal support, the HBK Gang affiliate handles production duties, crafting a minimal, street-ready backdrop for Casey’s caked-up braggadocio. Backflip is only a loosie, but those craving more from Veggies can always take a listen to Lipstick on the Blunt, his recent collaboration with King Chip.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.