You may not be able to buy love, but a bulging billfold certainly doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting potential romantic partners. On his latest promo single, West Coast buzzmaker Casey Veggies revels in the effect his bankroll has on the female gender. As IAMSU! puts it on the record’s Autotuned hook, “I bet the money make her do a Backflip.” In addition to providing vocal support, the HBK Gang affiliate handles production duties, crafting a minimal, street-ready backdrop for Casey’s caked-up braggadocio. Backflip is only a loosie, but those craving more from Veggies can always take a listen to Lipstick on the Blunt, his recent collaboration with King Chip.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.