You may not be able to buy love, but a bulging billfold certainly doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting potential romantic partners. On his latest promo single, West Coast buzzmaker Casey Veggies revels in the effect his bankroll has on the female gender. As IAMSU! puts it on the record’s Autotuned hook, “I bet the money make her do a Backflip.” In addition to providing vocal support, the HBK Gang affiliate handles production duties, crafting a minimal, street-ready backdrop for Casey’s caked-up braggadocio. Backflip is only a loosie, but those craving more from Veggies can always take a listen to Lipstick on the Blunt, his recent collaboration with King Chip.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.