You may not be able to buy love, but a bulging billfold certainly doesn’t hurt when it comes to attracting potential romantic partners. On his latest promo single, West Coast buzzmaker Casey Veggies revels in the effect his bankroll has on the female gender. As IAMSU! puts it on the record’s Autotuned hook, “I bet the money make her do a Backflip.” In addition to providing vocal support, the HBK Gang affiliate handles production duties, crafting a minimal, street-ready backdrop for Casey’s caked-up braggadocio. Backflip is only a loosie, but those craving more from Veggies can always take a listen to Lipstick on the Blunt, his recent collaboration with King Chip.
Written by richard on 07/17/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.