If you’ve got a girlfriend, you will probably want to keep her away from Casely – the man is born to make the ladies swoon. After making a splash with first single, Emotional, the 22-year-old R&B up-and-comer is back to show the opposite sex a little more of his intimate side. Touch Me, the second single off his major label debut, 1985 (presumably named after his birth year), has the same dance vibe as Emotional, but more of an edge. Bang Bang Entertainment, the production pseudonym of Casely and DLP, lays down a club-ready beat characterized by its booming percussion and bright synths. Casely takes care of the rest, urging you to get physical over two verses and a hook. Watch out, ladies.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.