If you’ve got a girlfriend, you will probably want to keep her away from Casely – the man is born to make the ladies swoon. After making a splash with first single, Emotional, the 22-year-old R&B up-and-comer is back to show the opposite sex a little more of his intimate side. Touch Me, the second single off his major label debut, 1985 (presumably named after his birth year), has the same dance vibe as Emotional, but more of an edge. Bang Bang Entertainment, the production pseudonym of Casely and DLP, lays down a club-ready beat characterized by its booming percussion and bright synths. Casely takes care of the rest, urging you to get physical over two verses and a hook. Watch out, ladies.
Written by Charlie E. on 08/4/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.