I’ve been known to spend hours breaking down intricate rhymes, but sometimes you just need to shut off your brain, hit the clubs and dance until you start to Sweat. Here to get every woman in the club dripping (as in perspiring, get your mind out of the gutter) is Casely, the Florida based singer we last saw igniting the dance floor on Burn It Up. Fortunately, Sweat easily lives up to its name as producer Lu Diaz (of the Diaz Brothers) crafts an intensely kinetic beat sure to get booties rocking, especially on the chorus, and Casely does his part by sugarcoating the track with some light vocals. Add in some trademark yelling from Lil’ Jon and a guest verse from dancehall rapper Machel Montano and I think we’ve got a club hit on our hands. Thank god, in these hard times we all need some good motivation to party. Sweat is the lead single off Casely’s upcoming album, which currently has no title or release date. You’ll just have to stay tuned to the Booth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/10
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.