I’ve been known to spend hours breaking down intricate rhymes, but sometimes you just need to shut off your brain, hit the clubs and dance until you start to Sweat. Here to get every woman in the club dripping (as in perspiring, get your mind out of the gutter) is Casely, the Florida based singer we last saw igniting the dance floor on Burn It Up. Fortunately, Sweat easily lives up to its name as producer Lu Diaz (of the Diaz Brothers) crafts an intensely kinetic beat sure to get booties rocking, especially on the chorus, and Casely does his part by sugarcoating the track with some light vocals. Add in some trademark yelling from Lil’ Jon and a guest verse from dancehall rapper Machel Montano and I think we’ve got a club hit on our hands. Thank god, in these hard times we all need some good motivation to party. Sweat is the lead single off Casely’s upcoming album, which currently has no title or release date. You’ll just have to stay tuned to the Booth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/10
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.