I’ve been known to spend hours breaking down intricate rhymes, but sometimes you just need to shut off your brain, hit the clubs and dance until you start to Sweat. Here to get every woman in the club dripping (as in perspiring, get your mind out of the gutter) is Casely, the Florida based singer we last saw igniting the dance floor on Burn It Up. Fortunately, Sweat easily lives up to its name as producer Lu Diaz (of the Diaz Brothers) crafts an intensely kinetic beat sure to get booties rocking, especially on the chorus, and Casely does his part by sugarcoating the track with some light vocals. Add in some trademark yelling from Lil’ Jon and a guest verse from dancehall rapper Machel Montano and I think we’ve got a club hit on our hands. Thank god, in these hard times we all need some good motivation to party. Sweat is the lead single off Casely’s upcoming album, which currently has no title or release date. You’ll just have to stay tuned to the Booth for more.
Written by Nathan S. on 01/14/10
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.