I’ve been known to spend hours breaking down intricate rhymes, but sometimes you just need to shut off your brain, hit the clubs and dance until you start to Sweat. Here to get every woman in the club dripping (as in perspiring, get your mind out of the gutter) is Casely, the Florida based singer we last saw igniting the dance floor on Burn It Up. Fortunately, Sweat easily lives up to its name as producer Lu Diaz (of the Diaz Brothers) crafts an intensely kinetic beat sure to get booties rocking, especially on the chorus, and Casely does his part by sugarcoating the track with some light vocals. Add in some trademark yelling from Lil’ Jon and a guest verse from dancehall rapper Machel Montano and I think we’ve got a club hit on our hands. Thank god, in these hard times we all need some good motivation to party. Sweat is the lead single off Casely’s upcoming album, which currently has no title or release date. You’ll just have to stay tuned to the Booth for more.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.