Casely‘s well-known Emotional dilemma, the one where his ex-girlfriend shows up everywhere he goes, has slowly begun to plague another South Florida musician. Similar to Casely, rapper Flo Rida recently broke up with his lady and is looking to move on. The only problem is that his hit singles, Low and Elevator, have gotten everyone to make their way to the dance floor (yup, that means his ex too). They may be single, but if it’s any consolation to either artist, Casely and Flo Rida both know how to make a certified club hit. Casely’s debut album, 1985, is set to drop this summer.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.