Casely‘s well-known Emotional dilemma, the one where his ex-girlfriend shows up everywhere he goes, has slowly begun to plague another South Florida musician. Similar to Casely, rapper Flo Rida recently broke up with his lady and is looking to move on. The only problem is that his hit singles, Low and Elevator, have gotten everyone to make their way to the dance floor (yup, that means his ex too). They may be single, but if it’s any consolation to either artist, Casely and Flo Rida both know how to make a certified club hit. Casely’s debut album, 1985, is set to drop this summer.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.