Casely‘s well-known Emotional dilemma, the one where his ex-girlfriend shows up everywhere he goes, has slowly begun to plague another South Florida musician. Similar to Casely, rapper Flo Rida recently broke up with his lady and is looking to move on. The only problem is that his hit singles, Low and Elevator, have gotten everyone to make their way to the dance floor (yup, that means his ex too). They may be single, but if it’s any consolation to either artist, Casely and Flo Rida both know how to make a certified club hit. Casely’s debut album, 1985, is set to drop this summer.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)