Casely‘s well-known Emotional dilemma, the one where his ex-girlfriend shows up everywhere he goes, has slowly begun to plague another South Florida musician. Similar to Casely, rapper Flo Rida recently broke up with his lady and is looking to move on. The only problem is that his hit singles, Low and Elevator, have gotten everyone to make their way to the dance floor (yup, that means his ex too). They may be single, but if it’s any consolation to either artist, Casely and Flo Rida both know how to make a certified club hit. Casely’s debut album, 1985, is set to drop this summer.
Written by Burmy on 03/5/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.