After you break up with your girlfriend, the natural inclination is to avoid her. Unfortunately, when upstart singer Casely takes this approach, he finds her everywhere he goes and has gotten very Emotional as a result. Although listeners might think an artist like Usher could have done more with this topic, Casely puts in a superb vocal effort. Along with the Diaz Brothers’ string-synth beat, a major audience is bound to follow. There is one caveat however; Casely’s old girl might be among that following audience.
Written by Burmy on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Emotional (Remix) ft. Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.