After you break up with your girlfriend, the natural inclination is to avoid her. Unfortunately, when upstart singer Casely takes this approach, he finds her everywhere he goes and has gotten very Emotional as a result. Although listeners might think an artist like Usher could have done more with this topic, Casely puts in a superb vocal effort. Along with the Diaz Brothers’ string-synth beat, a major audience is bound to follow. There is one caveat however; Casely’s old girl might be among that following audience.
Written by Burmy on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Emotional (Remix) ft. Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.