After you break up with your girlfriend, the natural inclination is to avoid her. Unfortunately, when upstart singer Casely takes this approach, he finds her everywhere he goes and has gotten very Emotional as a result. Although listeners might think an artist like Usher could have done more with this topic, Casely puts in a superb vocal effort. Along with the Diaz Brothers’ string-synth beat, a major audience is bound to follow. There is one caveat however; Casely’s old girl might be among that following audience.
Written by Burmy on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Emotional (Remix) ft. Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.