After you break up with your girlfriend, the natural inclination is to avoid her. Unfortunately, when upstart singer Casely takes this approach, he finds her everywhere he goes and has gotten very Emotional as a result. Although listeners might think an artist like Usher could have done more with this topic, Casely puts in a superb vocal effort. Along with the Diaz Brothers’ string-synth beat, a major audience is bound to follow. There is one caveat however; Casely’s old girl might be among that following audience.
Written by Burmy on 01/16/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Emotional (Remix) ft. Flo Rida" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.