If you’ve ever heard the adage that “a drunken man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts,” than you know better than to pull out your cell phone when you’re hammered. Case in point is upstart R&B singer, Casely. Having gotten plenty tipsy after a long night at the club, Casely dials one of the women he’s targeting (at 3:45 AM) and asks her to come over and ‘spend some time.’ Unfortunately for the Florida native, her answer to his Drunk Dial is a straight-to-the-point “no.” Providing the sure-fire radio and club-ready beat is producer Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem, who remains the popular choice for any artist’s “next” single. As was the situation on his debut single, Emotional, look for Drunk Dial to get an increase in spins as patrons’ bar tabs increase.
Written by Burmy on 06/17/08
Member Reviews and Ratings
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.