If you’ve ever heard the adage that “a drunken man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts,” than you know better than to pull out your cell phone when you’re hammered. Case in point is upstart R&B singer, Casely. Having gotten plenty tipsy after a long night at the club, Casely dials one of the women he’s targeting (at 3:45 AM) and asks her to come over and ‘spend some time.’ Unfortunately for the Florida native, her answer to his Drunk Dial is a straight-to-the-point “no.” Providing the sure-fire radio and club-ready beat is producer Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem, who remains the popular choice for any artist’s “next” single. As was the situation on his debut single, Emotional, look for Drunk Dial to get an increase in spins as patrons’ bar tabs increase.
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.