If you’ve ever heard the adage that “a drunken man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts,” than you know better than to pull out your cell phone when you’re hammered. Case in point is upstart R&B singer, Casely. Having gotten plenty tipsy after a long night at the club, Casely dials one of the women he’s targeting (at 3:45 AM) and asks her to come over and ‘spend some time.’ Unfortunately for the Florida native, her answer to his Drunk Dial is a straight-to-the-point “no.” Providing the sure-fire radio and club-ready beat is producer Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem, who remains the popular choice for any artist’s “next” single. As was the situation on his debut single, Emotional, look for Drunk Dial to get an increase in spins as patrons’ bar tabs increase.
Written by Burmy on 06/17/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.