If you’ve ever heard the adage that “a drunken man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts,” than you know better than to pull out your cell phone when you’re hammered. Case in point is upstart R&B singer, Casely. Having gotten plenty tipsy after a long night at the club, Casely dials one of the women he’s targeting (at 3:45 AM) and asks her to come over and ‘spend some time.’ Unfortunately for the Florida native, her answer to his Drunk Dial is a straight-to-the-point “no.” Providing the sure-fire radio and club-ready beat is producer Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem, who remains the popular choice for any artist’s “next” single. As was the situation on his debut single, Emotional, look for Drunk Dial to get an increase in spins as patrons’ bar tabs increase.
Written by Burmy on 06/17/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)