If you’ve ever heard the adage that “a drunken man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts,” than you know better than to pull out your cell phone when you’re hammered. Case in point is upstart R&B singer, Casely. Having gotten plenty tipsy after a long night at the club, Casely dials one of the women he’s targeting (at 3:45 AM) and asks her to come over and ‘spend some time.’ Unfortunately for the Florida native, her answer to his Drunk Dial is a straight-to-the-point “no.” Providing the sure-fire radio and club-ready beat is producer Jonathan “J.R.” Rotem, who remains the popular choice for any artist’s “next” single. As was the situation on his debut single, Emotional, look for Drunk Dial to get an increase in spins as patrons’ bar tabs increase.
Written by Burmy on 06/17/08
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.