In 2007, a number of late 90’s/early 00’s R&B stars came back to prominence (see Joe, Musiq, and Tank), and 2008 looks to continue this trend with “I’ve still got it” releases from TQ, Brandy and Monica. Also jumping on the career-resurrection bandwagon is singer Case, whose official reentry into the game will occur on October 28 as Mr. Touch Me, Tease Me drops his fourth studio album, The Rose Experience. If his new single, Lovely is any indication of what is to come, the mainstream audience is in for a treat. Similar to the sound of his last project, Open Letter, Case exhibits his smooth vocals, this time over a soft beat from longtime producer Chris “CL” Liggio. With the nostalgia factor in play, Case should find plenty of success on the Urban AC charts.
Listen to More: Case
Written by Burmy on 08/26/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.