Last week, Clarksville, Tennesse’s Case Arnold busted into The DJBooth Kool-Aid Man style to bring us his debut feature. Readers were clearly digging his grand entrance, as Break Through received an impressive 3.8-star average rating. Today, the unsigned spitter returns with his next project’s lead single—which just so happens to be an exclusive world premiere. FreEP handles production on Thermia, crafting a wavy, string-sampled backdrop for the artist’s fast-paced bars. Texas native RikkiBlu assists on the guest tip. This cut is attached to a forthcoming set, the details on which have yet to be announced. Arnold plans to unveil the project’s title in conjunction with the impending release of single number two.
Written by richard on 06/16/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.