Fresh off dazzling Booth readers with mid-June’s Thermia, Case Arnold returns to our pages with another fresh single off his next project. On Hope$ & Dream$, the Clarksville, Tennessee representative reflects on how his ambitions have evolved over the course of his career in the game, and his life as a whole: “When I was 15, I wanted a box Chevy Caprice, 23 I want a studio and a tree.” To back his contemplative rhymes, Chiefus borrows a couple bars from a spacey rendition of Debussy’s Clair de Lune. Details on the project to which Hope$ is attached will be unveiled next week, when Arnold premieres the record’s official visuals right here in The DJBooth.
Update: We have premiered the Devo B-directed video for Arnold’s Hopes & Dreams single, his first set of visuals in over a year.
Written by richard on 07/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.