An ambitious upstart repping Clarksville, Tennesee, Case Arnold makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On this ear-pleasing hustle anthem, FreeP‘s trunk-rattling percussion and sampled brass fanfare set the stage for verses chronicling the unsigned emcee’s struggle to succeed in the hip-hop game. If the passion in Case’s flow is any indication, it’s only a matter of time before he “Break[s] Through to the other side” and starts to enjoy the fruits of his labors. After a listen to this passionate Booth debut, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; the record isn’t currently attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Case Arnold’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.