An ambitious upstart repping Clarksville, Tennesee, Case Arnold makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On this ear-pleasing hustle anthem, FreeP‘s trunk-rattling percussion and sampled brass fanfare set the stage for verses chronicling the unsigned emcee’s struggle to succeed in the hip-hop game. If the passion in Case’s flow is any indication, it’s only a matter of time before he “Break[s] Through to the other side” and starts to enjoy the fruits of his labors. After a listen to this passionate Booth debut, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; the record isn’t currently attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Case Arnold’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.