An ambitious upstart repping Clarksville, Tennesee, Case Arnold makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On this ear-pleasing hustle anthem, FreeP‘s trunk-rattling percussion and sampled brass fanfare set the stage for verses chronicling the unsigned emcee’s struggle to succeed in the hip-hop game. If the passion in Case’s flow is any indication, it’s only a matter of time before he “Break[s] Through to the other side” and starts to enjoy the fruits of his labors. After a listen to this passionate Booth debut, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; the record isn’t currently attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Case Arnold’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
VICE sends their reporters to all parts of the world. Rolling Stone writers? They get to spend weeks traveling next to some of the biggest stars in the world, profiling their every move. Here at the DJBooth, we go to Chipotle...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.