An ambitious upstart repping Clarksville, Tennesee, Case Arnold makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On this ear-pleasing hustle anthem, FreeP‘s trunk-rattling percussion and sampled brass fanfare set the stage for verses chronicling the unsigned emcee’s struggle to succeed in the hip-hop game. If the passion in Case’s flow is any indication, it’s only a matter of time before he “Break[s] Through to the other side” and starts to enjoy the fruits of his labors. After a listen to this passionate Booth debut, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; the record isn’t currently attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Case Arnold’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.