An ambitious upstart repping Clarksville, Tennesee, Case Arnold makes his grand entrance into The DJBooth with a freshly-minted promotional single. On this ear-pleasing hustle anthem, FreeP‘s trunk-rattling percussion and sampled brass fanfare set the stage for verses chronicling the unsigned emcee’s struggle to succeed in the hip-hop game. If the passion in Case’s flow is any indication, it’s only a matter of time before he “Break[s] Through to the other side” and starts to enjoy the fruits of his labors. After a listen to this passionate Booth debut, are you craving more? Then stay tuned; the record isn’t currently attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you posted on Case Arnold’s plans as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 06/12/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)