Even after a relationship’s come to an end, the parties involved frequently disagree about just how finished they are. Take Booth newcomer Carteaire Custom, for example; on mixtape single Used, the Little Rock, Arkansas rhymesayer describes how a past love continued to haunt him for years after the fact, flowing over a pensive beat by C.D. Rice (sampled from indie-rock group Gotye’s hit single, Somebody That I Used to Know). For more, fans can check out Custom’s newly-released Sleep Ain’t Safe No More LP, downloadable via the artist’s Bandcamp page.
Written by richard on 01/9/12
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.