Booth readers may not know they’ve been waiting for first-time featuree Carlos St. John to arrive in the Booth, but that doesn’t stop the Brooklyn native and his Oakland cohort, Azeem, from announcing, “Here We Are!” The Argonauts man the boards, cooking up a piano-synth beat of mythological proportions as St. Johns spits about how he lifted himself from the bottom to achieve his current position of prominence. Topped off with Azeem’s smooth hook vocals, this joint will be featured on a forthcoming, yet-untitled project from Carlos St. John—keep it locked for further details!
Written by richard on 06/24/11
The St John Portfolio
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hurricanes + Tornadoes" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)