From Fallin to Freebasin and scores more, Carlitta Durand‘s been a frequent presence on The DJBooth, but always as a guest feature, not a solo artist…until today. For her first solo feature Durand gives listeners 100 Nudges of Love - no, I don’t really know what that means either, but it sounds really nice - grabbing some lightly knocking and always smooth production from AbJo to lay down the foundation. As always the Carolina songstress follows with powerful vocals and moving lyrics, crafting the perfect way to kick off the journey to her upcoming album, I’ll Be Gorgeous When I Die, due to be released on August 12.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)