From Fallin to Freebasin and scores more, Carlitta Durand‘s been a frequent presence on The DJBooth, but always as a guest feature, not a solo artist…until today. For her first solo feature Durand gives listeners 100 Nudges of Love - no, I don’t really know what that means either, but it sounds really nice - grabbing some lightly knocking and always smooth production from AbJo to lay down the foundation. As always the Carolina songstress follows with powerful vocals and moving lyrics, crafting the perfect way to kick off the journey to her upcoming album, I’ll Be Gorgeous When I Die, due to be released on August 12.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.