From Fallin to Freebasin and scores more, Carlitta Durand‘s been a frequent presence on The DJBooth, but always as a guest feature, not a solo artist…until today. For her first solo feature Durand gives listeners 100 Nudges of Love - no, I don’t really know what that means either, but it sounds really nice - grabbing some lightly knocking and always smooth production from AbJo to lay down the foundation. As always the Carolina songstress follows with powerful vocals and moving lyrics, crafting the perfect way to kick off the journey to her upcoming album, I’ll Be Gorgeous When I Die, due to be released on August 12.
Written by Nathan S. on 07/19/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Go All Out ft. Carlitta Durand" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)