Canada’s hottest R&B singer, Carl Henry, knows he has to make some big moves now. After three independent albums with such local hits as RNB and I Wish, he’s posed to become a major international player. His new single is a blueprint for that ‘last dance of the evening’ slow jam, and Carl hopes to get the finest lady 2 Tha Floor before somebody else does. While Darrell Marshall and Will Guise provide an equally dramatic waltz beat, the true genius behind 2 Tha Floor‘s possible success remains uncredited (he’s the one shouting the title all over the bridge). Nonetheless, I’m sure the next time he hears the song in the club, all he has to do is tell that special lady he’s responsible for all those adlibs and she’ll be his!
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)