Canada’s hottest R&B singer, Carl Henry, knows he has to make some big moves now. After three independent albums with such local hits as RNB and I Wish, he’s posed to become a major international player. His new single is a blueprint for that ‘last dance of the evening’ slow jam, and Carl hopes to get the finest lady 2 Tha Floor before somebody else does. While Darrell Marshall and Will Guise provide an equally dramatic waltz beat, the true genius behind 2 Tha Floor‘s possible success remains uncredited (he’s the one shouting the title all over the bridge). Nonetheless, I’m sure the next time he hears the song in the club, all he has to do is tell that special lady he’s responsible for all those adlibs and she’ll be his!
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.