Canada’s hottest R&B singer, Carl Henry, knows he has to make some big moves now. After three independent albums with such local hits as RNB and I Wish, he’s posed to become a major international player. His new single is a blueprint for that ‘last dance of the evening’ slow jam, and Carl hopes to get the finest lady 2 Tha Floor before somebody else does. While Darrell Marshall and Will Guise provide an equally dramatic waltz beat, the true genius behind 2 Tha Floor‘s possible success remains uncredited (he’s the one shouting the title all over the bridge). Nonetheless, I’m sure the next time he hears the song in the club, all he has to do is tell that special lady he’s responsible for all those adlibs and she’ll be his!
Written by Burmy on 03/20/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.