A former member of the Mase, Cam’ron, and Big L group, Harlem World, rapper Cardan took a break from the music scene following the tragic death of his mother. Since his comeback, however, the emcee has ghostwritten two songs for Diddy‘s Press Play (Makin’ It Hard and Diddy Rock) and is preparing for a born-again career on the mic. Since Cardan knows that he needs to make a big splash, he has his remixed his big-spenders’ mixtape anthem, Billion Dolla Shift, with fellow New Yorker-in-the-wings Red Cafe and superproducer Swizz Beatz. Cardan says he won’t stop until his kids have “a crib in the hills”, but does he have what it takes to purchase that type of real estate? Check in later this year, as Billion Dolla Shift continues to hit the East Coast club market.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stilettos (Remix) ft. Cardan & Bathgate" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.