A former member of the Mase, Cam’ron, and Big L group, Harlem World, rapper Cardan took a break from the music scene following the tragic death of his mother. Since his comeback, however, the emcee has ghostwritten two songs for Diddy‘s Press Play (Makin’ It Hard and Diddy Rock) and is preparing for a born-again career on the mic. Since Cardan knows that he needs to make a big splash, he has his remixed his big-spenders’ mixtape anthem, Billion Dolla Shift, with fellow New Yorker-in-the-wings Red Cafe and superproducer Swizz Beatz. Cardan says he won’t stop until his kids have “a crib in the hills”, but does he have what it takes to purchase that type of real estate? Check in later this year, as Billion Dolla Shift continues to hit the East Coast club market.
Written by Burmy on 09/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stilettos (Remix) ft. Cardan & Bathgate" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)