The 119th entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of The Canz, the Ghana-bred, Georgia-based duo who recently brought us Fly Away. On their brand new, previously-unreleased It’s the Canz freestyle, brothers Prominent and Foster flow over a Reefa-produced instrumental originally featured on Fabolous’ I’m the Man. The Canz are currently busy promoting their new, Mick Boogie-presented Slow Rise mixtape, out now and available for free download at their official website.
Written by richard on 12/3/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fly Away" (2009)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.